So I guess that was a winter without winter in Stuttgart, right?! Very, very strange… Anyway, let‘s look forward: March is waiting for us around the corner! Here come my favorite events and things to do this March in Stuttgart. (It is a rather short overview this time with just the events I think are the most important ones this March in Stuttgart. I am still in Tasmania at the moment, enjoying a fantastic Elternzeit adventure with my hubby and the little one and internet on the campsite we are stayting at the moment is quite slow…)
- The next Dark Monday by NEAT will take place on March 2 at Merlin.
- Starting on March 3 Laufmamalauf will offer post-natal fitness classes in Englisch every Tuesday morning at 9:30 am at Bärenseen in Stuttgart-Vaihingen.
- If you like French movies in their original version visit Jour fixe du Cinema on March 4 at Delphi Arthaus cinema. The movie Sibyl will be shown in French with German subtitles.
- Stuttgart Expat Meetups will organize a 2 € Craft Beer Night on March 6 at Bierothek.
- Enjoy a Celtic Evening on March 6 and 7 at Kulturwerk.
- How about introducing your little one to classical music? You can do so on March 8 at Kleiner Kursaal Bad-Cannstatt at Babykonzert. Yep, you’ve read correctly, this is a live concert for babies and their families. 😊
- African Storytelling at it‘s best: Go see Tswalo on March 12 at Theater am Olgaeck FOR FREE!
- The French Weeks are going on in and around Stuttgart between March 18 and 29. This year‘s focus: Africa. Check out their calendar to get an overview over all the events.
- Eastern is waiting around the corner so it is time to get prepared. You can do so at the International Eastern and Art Fair on March 21 and 22 at Schwabenlandhalle in Fellbach.
- You like food and everything that comes with it? Than you will love the fair Kulinart! Here you will find trends and talents and the one or other exquisite treat. The fair can be found at Phoenixhalle Römerkastell between March 21 and 22.
- Mark March 21 in your calendar because this is when one of my favorite events in Stuttgart takes place: Long Night of Museums (Lange Nacht der Museen). More than 80 museums, galleries and off-spaces invite you to indulge in their special exhibitions.
- Theater meets flea market on March 26 when Schauspielhaus Stuttgart opens its gates and closets for a big Vintage Salon. Here you can find used costumes as well as used clothes.
- The weather is lovely and you’re looking for a nice getaway? Bärenschlössle next to Stuttgart-Vaihingen and Stuttgart-West is absolutely gorgeous to visit on a sunny day. You can walk around the lakes, have a coffee break at the little castle itself or walk all the way over to castle Solitude. Check out my post about this beauty here.
- You want to improve your spoken German? Then check out my new German Conversations Groups that are starting by the end of April! New this time: a C level group and a B level group for parents where you can bring your little ones! Enroll now and safe your place in one of the groups!
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. In this post I point out events that are going on this March in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.
Picture credit title photo: canva.com