In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers this weekend in Stuttgart, on January 4 and 5.
[This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- This is your last chance to have a Glühwein on a Christmas market in Stuttgart this year: Wintertraum at Schlossplatz with its few stands and the ice rink is still open this weekend in Stuttgart.
- Go sledding in downtown Stuttgart at Stadtpalais: Stuttgart im Schnee/Stuttgart covered in snow is a fun urban installation with special events and a slope for sleds that will be open this weekend in Stuttgart.
- Look behind the scenes of one of Germany’s largest constructions sites at Stuttgarter Hauptbahnhof this weekend as they have Days of the Open Construction Site.
- If you haven’t visited Christmas Garden at Wilhelma yet, this weekend is your last chance!
- Start right into the new year by doing something for the community on Saturday: The Cleanup No21 will rid Karlshöhe from the waste that was left there after New Year’s Eve.
- You like Gospel, Funk, Jazz, R&B, Pop, Motown, Soul and Blues? Then you will love the Voices of Inspiration! You can listen to their new show “The New York Experience” on January 4 at Bixx Jazzclub.
- Dance to the music of Michael Jackson at JazzClub Kiste on January 4.
- On January 4 you can watch La Cenerentola at the Opera House in Stuttgart, sung in Italian.
- Go ice dancing at Eisdisco Waldau on Sunday!
- Dance Salsa for the first time in 2020 at the Salsa Opening 2020 of Latin Dance Company Stuttgart on January 5.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.