In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on May 11 and 12 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- Last chance to visit Frühlingsfest at Cannstatter Wasen this weekend on May 11 and 12 in Stuttgart.
- There is a flea market going on on May 11 at Feuersee.
- A fun event for families and nature lovers right in Stuttgart is Wanderbaumallee/Mobile Tree Alley. Starting on May 11 a mobile alley will be installed at Augustenstraße between Reuchlinstraße and Hasenbergstraße. There will be games waiting for kids and live music for everybody.
- Get to know the city hall on May 11 as they have a day of the open door this Saturday. A fun program, lots of information and live music await you.
- The multimedia play Past-Present-Past draws parallels between 1933 and today. It will be performed in English at Theaterhaus Stuttgart May 11.
- A fun event awaits us on May 11 at Österreichischer Platz: a mix of different services will be offered like hairdressers, a exchange market for cat and dog toys, a professional photo shooting and much more.
- Stuttgart’s main soccer club, VfB Stuttgart, is playing against VfL Wolfsburg on May 11.
- Enjoy the music show Queen Heaven on Saturday at Planetarium Stuttgart!
- Watch the opera Nixon in China in English on your couch on Saturday on www.staatsoper-stuttgart.de/live.
- Join the internation community on Sunday for Brunch Global at Bürgerzentrum West.
- The Frühlingsfest ends on May 12 with a firework show that will start at 9:30 pm. Definitely a special treat.
- Enjoy the fireworks at Frühlingsfest from the water. The cruise company Neckar Käptn offers a fun cruise event on May 12 with traditional Bavarian and Swabian specialties, cold beer and softdrinks.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.