In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers this weekend in Stuttgart, on December 28 and 29.
[This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- On Saturday you can enjoy an Italian Brunch at Mozzarella Bar.
- The brewery Rothaus has an own bar at Gerber shopping center for a while now. On December 28 they will celebrate a special party for beer lovers.
- You like brass music? Then you should not miss German Brass at Liederhalle on December 28.
- Enjoying Fondue in the winter months is quite traditional in Germany. A lot of families have it for Christmas or New Year’s Eve. If you haven’t had the chance yet to try it, visit Maritim Alm Stuttgart on December 28 for their cozy Fondue evening.
- Tango Palace will host a Milonga Double night on December 29 with modern and classical milonga.
- How about a bit of Beethoven? On December 29 you can listen to his 9th symphony Ode to joy at Liederhalle.
- On December 29 you have the chance to watch NFL Football with other American Football fans at Kraftpaule.
- Go sledding in downtown Stuttgart at Stadtpalais: Stuttgart im Schnee/Stuttgart covered in snow is a fun urban installation with special events and a slope for sleds that will be open this weekend in Stuttgart.
- Weltweihnachtszirkus has opened its gates and you can visit it this weekend. It will be moderated in German but in order to enjoy all the amazing acts you don’t really need to speak the language.
- Christmas Garden at Wilhelma is also still going on this weekend in Stuttgart
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on December 28 and 29 in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.