As the ease of the corona regulations is progressing more events are possible again. Here comes an overview over creative solutions event makers came up with in order to entertain us this June in Stuttgart while still being careful to not spread the virus.
- Kulturwasen is probably the biggest new event format these days. At the Wasen, the same area where usually the Frühlingsfest and Volksfest take place, you can enjoy movies and concerts – in your car. And the best: the movies can watched in their original language, you simply have to select the right cannel on your car radio. Kids will for example love Pets 2 on Monday, June 1 at 2 pm or Peter Rabbit on June 6 at 3:15 pm. Cinema lovers Bohemian Rhapsody on Monday, June 1 at 5:15 pm, Grease on June 6 at 9:30 pm or A Star is born on June 7 at 6 pm. Even some (German) bands will visit Kulturwasen like pop singer Tim Bendzko on June 6 or rapper Sido on June 15. You find more information about how to get tickets and such in English here.
- Livesommer 2020 – Car concerts follows the same format. At Flughafen Stuttgart you can enjoy a night out with good music – in your car. You can for example go see singer-songwriter Michael Patrick Kelly on June 13 or listen to rock’n roll tunes on June 20 and 21.
- Thinkers & Drinkers organizes an online workout every Wednesday at 7 pm and Saturday at 3 pm.
- Every Wednesday at 2 pm Gravidamiga organizes a free Zoom mama talk about changing topics.
- From June 1 to June 5 you can watch the opera Don Giovanni live and on-demand on the website of Opera Stuttgart.
- StuttgarterBallet@home will show JIŘÍ KYLIÁNS ONE OF A KIND on June 4 on their website.
- An amazing new format is organized by Opera Stuttgart at the moment: 1:1 Concerts. You can apply for a 10 minute performance just for you in exchange to a donation.
- You like craft beer but are bored of drinking it all by yourself at home? Then don’t miss the Online Craft Beer Festival on June 27, organized by Kraftpaule! The presentations will be in German but you can still enjoy the different brands and the feeling of sharing the experience with a big community – and brush up your German at the same time 😀