In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on June 22 and 23 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- The first Alternative Arabic Music Festival will take place on June 22 and 23 in Stuttgart at Weltcafe. You can listen to original Arabic music the whole weekend long.
- Throwback into medieval times: This weekend you can enjoy a knights tournament and a historical fun fair at Reitstadion in Bad Cannstatt.
- Stuttgart-Weilimdorf organizes its first Africa Festival this weekend. Live music, a colorful program and yummy food stands await you.
- A huge picknick is going on in town on Saturday, June 22. Bring a blanket, something to drink and eat and good friends and/or family and have a great time. Next to Schlossplatz you can check out other fun locations like Dorotheenquartier or even the roof of the city hall.
- A Night of Red Wines/Rotweinnacht will be celebrated in Stuttgart-Untertürkheim on June 22. You will have the opportunity to try the products of four local winemakers.
- The fun dance festival Colours has started! On Sunday, June 23 you can participate in many dance workshops at Schlossplatz for free. Learn Flamenco, Ballett, Limedance and much more.
- Stuttgart Expat Meetups will organize a special Swedish Picknick on June 23 at Schlossplatz. A great opportunity to meet new people!
- The shops in Stuttgart-Sillenbuch will be open this Sunday and live music will await you. The motto of the day is Sillenbuch in Weiß/Sillenbuch in White so visitors are asked to wear white clothes.
- If you want to join a traditional Hocketse (an outdoor party with live music and lots of German food and drinks) you can come to “Waldfest” in Stuttgart-Rohr on June 23.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.