In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on April 27 and 28 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- How about visiting the Frühlingsfest, this weekend?
- You like the sound of Cuba, Salsa, Rumba, Streetdance and Reggaetón? Then you should not miss the dance musical Soy de Cuba at Theaterhaus between April 27 and 28!
- If you’re a foodie you will love the fair Markt des Guten Geschmacks (Market of Great Taste) that is going on at Messe Stuttgart this weekend.
- You’re an expecting parent (as I am :-)) or a new mom or dad? Then the consumer show Babywelt is the place to be on April 27 and 28. I’ve visited the fair today and wrote about my experiences in this post.
- You love Yoga? Then you should not miss the fair Yogaworld this weekend.
- US cars and Harley bikes await you on April 27 and 28 in Stuttgart at Schweinemuseum.
- Swing the night away on Saturday, April 27 at Stadtpalais Stuttgart.
- Shop for a good cause and support the Christopher Street Day on April 27 at the flea market at Karlsplatz.
- How about a special breakfast on Sunday? Get your ticket for A very English Breakfast at vhs stuttgart now!
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.