In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on March 23 and 24 in Stuttgart.
- If you like food and everything that comes with it you will love the fair Kulinart! Here you will find trends and talents and the one or other exquisite treat. The fair can be found at Phoenixhalle Römerkastell between March 23 and 24 in Stuttgart.
- Mark March 23 in your calendar because this is when one of my favorite events in Stuttgart takes place: Long Night of Museums (Lange Nacht der Museen). More than 80 museums, galleries and off-spaces invite you to indulge in their special exhibitions.
- March 23 seems to be the day of the flea markets in Stuttgart. There is one at Marienplatz for example…
- …and if you want to shop the night away you can do so at Night Flea Market at Wagenhallen on March 23.
- If you want to shop for second hand stuff for you little one(s): There are several kids flea markets going on this Saturday, too: a twin bazar in Degerloch, a kids bazar in Sillenbuch and a bazar for and organized by school kids in Ulhbach.
- And if you’re in need for a new bike you can visit the bike bazar in Mühlhausen on Saturday.
- Celebrate a Venezuelan night at Samay with typical Music and food specialties from Venezuela on March 23.
- There is a big dance party going on at BOA on March 23. You can even participate in a Salsa and Bachata workshop for free.
- International students meet on March 23 at One Table Club for the big ERASMUS Party.
- There is an Oriental Dance Festival going on on March 23 at Sängerhalle.
- You can enjoy his black and white movie Modern Times with Charlie Chaplin as the main character accompanied by a live orchestra on March 24 at Staatsoper Stuttgart.
- John Williams is the creative mind behind the movie soundtracks of blockbusters like Indiana Jones and Star Wars. The Czech Symphony Orchestra will perform a selection of his masterpieces on March 24 at Liederhalle.
- You like Swing? Than the social dance event Sunday Night Fever on March 24 is you thing!
- How about a night at the opera? On March 24 you can enjoy Madama Butterfly at Staatsoper Stuttgart.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on between March 23 and 24 in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.