In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on February 23 and 24 in Stuttgart.
- You like to dance Salsa? Then visit Stadtpalais Stuttgart on February 23 for their big Salsa Party!
- Are there any Romanians amongst my readers? If so, you might be delighted to hear that there is a Romanian Carnival Party going on on February 23 at Turn und Versammlungshalle Ost.
- There is a Brazilian Carnival Party going on on the same day at Römerkastell.
- And there are more Fasching events going on this Saturday: There is a big Fasching Party at Liederhalle, a Fasching Ball at Sängerhalle, another Fasching Party at SportKultur and a Fasching Party for Kids at Kursaal.
- If Swing Dance is your thing, come to Sunday Night Fever at HappyFeet on February 24.
- Any Game of Thrones fans here? You can enjoy the concert show Game of Thrones on February 24 at Liederhalle. A live orchestra, a choir and solo artists will perform music from the series while you can enjoy visual effects on a huge screen.
- For all fans of a good BBQ: At the fair Grill & BBQ in Sindelfingen you can get inspired for the BBQ season 2019 this weekend!
- As the weather is supposed to be awesome again this weekend, February 23 and 24 in Stuttgart, how about spending some time outdoors? Last week I pointed out the first part of the Möhringer Witch Trail as a great opportunity to get active outdoors. So this weekend, it is time for the second part of this trail 🙂
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. In this post I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.