In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on March 9 and 10 in Stuttgart.
- Start right into this weekend with My Big Fat Italian Breakfast at Mozze Bar on March 9.
- You’ve got a broken bike, a torn piece of clothing or a computer that just doesn’t work right anymore? Then bring it to Repair Cafe at EKiz on March 9! The awesome guys there can help you with everything that doesn’t have a cable.
- You can’t get enough of Fasching? There is an Expat Fasching event going on on March 9.
- Don’t you feel like you’re on a mini vacation when you’re in a hotel bar? I certainly do and that’s why I love the event Long Night of Hotel Bars which is going on this Saturday, March 9, in Stuttgart.
- Listen to live music on March 9 at Stadtpalais Stuttgart.
- Theater meets flea market on March 10 when Schauspielhaus Stuttgart opens its gates and closets for a big Vintage Salon. Here you can find used costumes as well as used cloths.
- A mix of classic, jazz, flamenco, latin und oriental music will await you on March 10 at Laboratorium at Open World Jam.
- When you’re interested in local artwork you can visit the fair Künstlermesse Baden-Württemberg on March 9 and 10 at Haus der Wirtschaft.
- You like street art? Then you should visit Stadtpalais Stuttgart and have a look at the amazing creations made by graffiti artist Jeroo this weekend in Stuttgart.
- Retro Classics, the world’s largest meeting place for car enthusiasts and oldtimers, can be visited at Messe Stuttgart on March 9 and 10 in Stuttgart.
Transparency: This article contains paid and unpaid advertisements. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Unpaid advertisements: In this post I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so.