In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on June 30 and July 1 in Stuttgart.
- On June 30 and July 1, the round of the last sixteen of the World Cup 2018 will be played. Here are some fun locations where you can watch the games: Augustinerbiergarten, Amadeus, Biergarten im Schloßgarten, Brauhaus Schönbuch, Buschpilot, Hallo Emil, Lichtblick, Stadtstrand and Schwabengarten in Leinfelden.
- One of my favorite street festivals is going on this weekend: Heusteigviertelfest in Stuttgart-South! Live music and food stands await you.
- The German American Friendship Party is still going on until July 4 at Flugfeld Böblingen. THE place to enjoy burgers, cheese cake, music from the 50s and much more.
- On June 30 Hofflohmärkte will come to Stuttgart-Degerloch.
- The Comic Con will be in Stuttgart from June 30 to July 1! Game of Throne fans will have the chance to meet Jamie (Nicolaj Coster-Waldau), Star Track fans Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis) and guess who will be there too?! Chuck Norris!