In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on July 28 and 29 in Stuttgart.
- Don’t miss the CSD-Polit-Parade on July 28 in Stuttgart downtown!
- Enjoy Spanish dance and music at Flamenco Festival on July 28 and 29 in Stuttgart. Olé!
- There is a Summer Festival at Fernsehturm on July 28 and 29 with a special program for kids.
- SSB, the principal public transport operating company in Stuttgart, celebrates its 150 years anniversary this weekend with many highlights: The entrance to Straßenbahnmuseum will be free on these days, oldtimer trams will be in operation, there will be live music and a special program for kids and the best: Zeittickets (Abos) and Einzeltagestickets (single day tickets) can be used for up to five people!
- Stadtpalais Stuttgart, the new museum for Stuttgart, celebrates a huge Summer Festival. On July 28 and 29 you can surf on a mobile wave in front of the building and there is also a ramp for skateboarders.
- Enjoy live music for free at Henkersfest on July 28 and 29 in Stuttgart.
- A very relaxed Summer Festival will be celebrated at Haus des Waldes in Degerloch on July 29. Enjoy the woods, take a deep breath and relax.