In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on June 23 and 24 in Stuttgart.
- The 25th Stuttgart-Lauf will take place on June 23 and 24 in Stuttgart! You can choose from several options, including Nordic Walking and Hand-Biking. Kids can participate, too. To learn more about this event check out the post about when I participated in 2014.
- At Internationales Straßenfest Sindelfingen you can listen to music, taste food and meet fun people from all around the wold on June 23 and 24.
- If you like Baseball you can watch Stuttgart Reds play against Heidenheim Heideköpfe on June 23.
- On June 23 the fun flea market Hofflohmärkte will come to Stuttgart-Heslach.
- Visit the Clothing Exchange on June 24 at Berger Festplatz and swap up to seven used clothes for “new” ones.
- For all fans of American Football: Stuttgart Scorpions will fight Schwäbisch Hall Unicorns on June 24.