In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on May 18 and 19 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- If you like street food don’t miss the Street Food Festival on May 18 and 19 at Pariser Platz in Zuffenhausen.
- There is a singer-songwriter festival going on this weekend, on May 18 and 19 in Stuttgart at Eliszis Jahrmarkt at Killesberg.
- At Im Wizemann you can shop for used cloths and toys for your little one(s) at the flea market Minimarkt on Saturday, May 18.
- Shop for used books at the English Second Hand Book Sale at St. Catherines Church on May 18.
- Here comes something for all wine lovers: Lange Nacht der Weine/Long Night of Wines on May 18 at Wagenhallen.
- And even more wine: You can join a Wine Walk in Esslingen on Sunday, May 19.
- On May 19 you can shop till you drop for lovely second hand stuff at Großer Frühlingsflohmarkt/Great Spring Flea Market at Markt-/Karls- and Schillerplatz.
- Dance Milonga at Stadtpalais Stuttgart on May 19.
- Are you a fan of historical trains? Then you might want to take the chance and ride the museum train “Feuriger Elias” on May 19 from Ludwigsburg to Stuttgart main station and back again.
- May 19 is Museumstag/Day of Museums. This means you can visit many locations for free, like Weissenhofmuseum, Kunstmuseum or Mercedes-Benz-Museum.
- You like to ride your bike? Then the RadSternfahrt/BikeStarRide on May 19 will be your thing! Bikers from all over Baden-Württemberg will cycle into Stuttgart on that day. At Schlossplatz a street festival and a used bike flea market will await the tired bikers.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.