In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on May 4 and 5 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- Last chance to enjoy a film for free at Schlossplatz at Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Film (ITFS) on May 4 and 5 in Stuttgart.
- Wondering what to do with the kids this weekend? How about visiting the Happy Family Days at Max-Eyth-See ?
- You like your bike (the one with a motor :-)? Then you will love the Motorwelt Bike days in Sindelfingen on May 4 and 5.
- The Frühlingsfest is still going this weekend.
- Enjoy original street theater at Eliszis historical fun fair at Killesberg on May 4 and 5 in Stuttgart.
- Visit Pflanzentauschbörse/Plant exchange at Österreichischer Platz on May 4 and swop some of your plants for new ones.
- There is a fun Indian Food, Photo and Ethnic Festival going on at Fasanenhof on May 4.
- Shop for fun second hand stuff at Hofflohmarkt in Stuttgart-West on May 4.
- There is another flea market going on on May 4 at Marienplatz.
- If you like Swing music don’t miss the Shake a leg party at Wagenhallen on May 4.
- Be prepared to laugh the night away at English Comedy Night on May 4 at Climax Institutes.
- Enjoy a Gospel Concert on May 5 at Leonhardskirche.
- Ride your bike in style and do good at the same time at Stuttgart Tweed Run on May 5.
- If you want to include some more fitness and time at the fresh air in your life you can join the free outdoor training powered by CF Animarum on May 5.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. In this post I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.