In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on October 27 and 28 in Stuttgart.
- Get in the mood for Halloween and celebrate the pumpkin at the fun annual festival Kürbisausstellung in Ludwigsburg on October 27 and 28.
- The Wagenhallen, one of Stuttgart’s main off-locations, are back on track and celebrated this with a reopening party this weekend, October 27 until 28 in Stuttgart!
- If you follow my blog for a while you know that I’m a huge fan of cloth exchange parties where you can swap some of your used cloths for others. There is one going on at volkshochschule Stuttgart on October 27!
- There will be a Zombi Walk on October 27 in Stuttgart, starting at 5:30 pm at Königstrasse 1.
- Celebrate Greek style on October 27 at the club Marquardts. At Greek Night modern Greek music an the one or other god(des) will await you 😀
- You can visit the last Open Session of BMX Union Supercross this year on Saturday.
- Learn how to Swing dance on October 28 at Happy Feet.
- If you feel like dancing this weekend you might want to visit the Funky Hip Hop Workshop by Sofia Toufa from Los Angeles at Rytmiko on October 28.
- Some more pre-Halloween fun comes from NEAT, the New English American Theater in Stuttgart: On October 28 you can enjoy the reading of a spooky Halloween story at Theater am Olgaeck. Costumes welcome 🙂