In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on November 10 and 11 in Stuttgart.
- Visit the amazing Made in Stuttgart Festival on November 10 and 11 in Stuttgart. Many dance and music performances as well as a play in English await you.
- How about a good glass of wine? Or two? Or three? At the wine fair Perspektive Wein at Wagenhallen you can try many different types of wine from over 50 vineyards in Baden-Württemberg on November 10 and 11 in Stuttgart.
- Visit the festival Soft Power Palace that is about independent art spaces in Europe on November 10 and 11 in Stuttgart at Kunstgebäude (Schlossplatz) – for free! Many of the events are held in English.
- Shop used DVDs and records on November 10 at Second Hand Records.
- Enjoy a breathtaking laser show at Planetarium on November 10. Songs from Rihanna, Adele, Bruno Mars and other famous singers will make the background music.
- When you’re into supercross you shouldn’t miss the last day of ADAC Supercross Stuttgart on November 10 at Schleyerhalle.
- Find a new hobby and check out the English speaking courses at vhs stuttgart.
- Enjoy Gospel concert at Liederhalle on November 10.
- On November 10, art meets party. You can dance the night away at Young Night at Staatsgalerie Stuttgart.