I am poppig in today from Down Under (we are in Tasmania at the moment for an epic Elternzeit-Adventure. If you want to follow us around, check out my Instagram Profile) with an overview over some of the nicest events for non-German speakers this February in Stuttgart.
- If you like ice skating but are disappointed that the lakes in and around Stuttgart are not frozen enough to step on them, you might want to visit Eiswelt at Waldau this February in Stuttgart. It is open every day throughout February until the end of March. There is even an ice disco every Sunday and ice skating with music and special light on Wednesdays and
- A outdoor detective game will be happening in Stuttgart on February 1: CluedUpp is said to the giant version of the board game Cluedo and sounds like lots of fun.
- Watch the Superbowl live on February 2 at Sausalitos.
- For more than 20 years, February has been the month in which Eve Ensler’s Vagina Monologues have been performed all over the world to raise awareness of violence against women and girls. This February in Stuttgart NEAT will perform it various times all over the city, starting on February 3 at Merlin.
- You like the songs from Harry Potter, Gladiator, Juressic Park…? Then you should visit the concert The sound of Hans Zimmer and John Williams on February 4 at Liederhalle.
- If you like French movies in their original version, don’t miss Jour fixe du Cinema Francais on February 5 at Delphi Arthaus Cinema.
- You wanna feel better about your own dating life? Then visit Dating Stories at LKA Longhorns on February 6. Here you will hear about real dating disasters and feel much much better about your own.
- Meet new people and check out two new restaurants in Stuttgart at the same time with Stuttgart Expat Meetups: on February 7 at Five Guys and on February 21 at Tequila Bar.
- You haven‘t had the chance to try Raclette yet? Café Justus Servers the yummy cheese dish three times this February in Stuttgart, on February 7, 14 and 21. Don‘t miss your chance!
- A utopian journey into the world of music offers the festival ECLAT. Between February 5 and 9 you can meet new music trends, premiers and first performances from new composers and musicians from various fields.
- Demonstrate for a more bike-friendly Stuttgart and join Critical Mass on February 7.
- Kiefer Sutherland will be in town on February 12. Apparently he is not only a great actor but also a talented singer. Listen to his songs at Im Wizemann.
- You like art and you like to party? Then you will love Schlemmer Beats at Staatsgalerie Stuttgart! Meet the statues of Oskar Schlemmer on the dance floor on February 14.
- Shop for individual artwork, fashion and designs at Kunst- und Designmarkt between February 14 and 16 at Im Wizemann.
- Shop for second hand stuff for a good cause at the chairty flea market on February 16 at Jugendhaus West.
- Are you interested in US politics? Then you should not miss the talk Remaining Silent: Race, Crime and U.S. Politics in 2020 on February 18 at Hospitalhof.
- Meet other (expecting) moms at Bumps Café at Karls Kitchen on February 20.
- Have you ever participated in an Silent Disco? Here comes your chance: February 21 at Universum!
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. In this post I point out events that are going on this January in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizators to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.