In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on October 19 and 20 in Stuttgart. Some of the highlights are Stuttgartnacht and Kunst und Designmarkt.
[This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- On October 19 you can shop for creative design items and fashion pieces at Kunst und Design Markt/Market for Art and Design at Im Wizemann. Over 140 artists and sellers will be present.
- Are you currently looking for a job? Then you should visit the fair Jobmesse on October 19 at Messe Stuttgart. There will be career opportunities for all ages and qualification levels. Moreover, the accompanying program includes free application portfolio checks, presentations on career search topics as well as application photo shootings.
- Kleidertauschparty/clothes exchange party meets second-hand sale: On October 19 you can either exchange used clothes or shop for vintage clothes at Fairkauf
- You like disco and you like bowling? Then Disco Bowling organized by Stuttgart Expat Meetups on October 19 at City Bowling Stuttgart is your event! 🙂
- Stuttgartnacht is one of my favorite annual events in Stuttgart! This year, on October 19, 60 venues like theaters, clubs, churches, cinemas… participate. You buy one ticket and can visit as many as you want. THE chance to get to know a lot about Stuttgart in one night!
- When Korean music is your thing you should visit the Korean Night on October 19 at Kala Club.
- Forró de Domingo meets Arte Nacional Capoeira Stuttgart on October 19 at Aloft Stuttgart.
- A Freestyle Rap Battle will be going on at Schräglage on October 19.
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen is home of the famous Filderkrautfest/Filder cabbage. And this cabbage will be celebrated at Filderkrautfest on October 19 and 20 all over town. The fun festival starts even on October 18 with a long shopping night and shops will also be open on Sunday! Next to many food stands live music and program highlights for young and old await you.
- Here’s something for foodies: The fair Speiß &Trank/Food&Drinks will be held at Alte Kelter Fellbach on October 19 and 20. Here you can try exclusive wine, craft beer and handmade treats.
- The fun annual festival around the pumpkin, the Kürbisausstellung (pumpkin festival) in Ludwigsburg is going on throughout October. I’ve recently visited the festival with the little one in tow and had a great time! Read more about our experience in my post Celebrating the pumpkin.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.