In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on July 13 and 14 in Stuttgart. Some of the highlights are the Hamburger Fischmarkt and the lovely Lichterfest at Killesberg.
[This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- This weekend, on July 13 and 14 in Stuttgart, the singer-songwriter festival: Bunter Beton/Colourful Concrete will be held, mainly at the parking deck Züblin.
- The Hamburger Fischmarkt/Fish Market Hamburg is back in town! Visit it this weekend for fresh fish, scampi and the one or other glass of wine at Karlsplatz.
- The Afrika Festival at Erwin-Schöttle-Platz will enchant you on July 13 and 14.
- On July 13 and 14 the quarter Fasanenhof organizes a street festival for young and old with live music, a flea market and a special program for kids.
- The alternative street festival Westallee at Johannesstraße and Lerchenplatz is still going on on July 13. Here you can enjoy urban art, live music and fresh food but also shop for vinyl records. Your kids await a special program, too.
- Interested in learning how to play tennis? Then you can visit the English Tennis Coaching Class on July 13 in Tamm.
- Colours Dance Festival takes you up to Villa Reizenstein on July 13 where you cannot only enjoy dance performances and mini workshops but also the fantastic view from the garden of the seat of the government of Baden-Württemberg which is usually closed to the public.
- Shop for used stuff at Hofflohmärkte Möhringen on July 13.
- A fun bobby car race will take place at the street festival in Degerloch on July 13.
- Stuttgart Expat Meetups organizes a fun Cocktail Bar Tour on July 13.
- One of the most enchanted festivals is Lichterfest Killesberg. Explore the beautiful park on July 13 and enjoy the beautiful light installations and the firework.
- Christina Aguilera will perform at Jazzopen on July 13. Don’t worry if you don’t have a ticket, you can still listen to the music from everywhere around Schlossplatz.
- The disco BOA goes Porsche Museum on July 13.
- On July 13 you can dance Salsa underneath the Stars/Salsa unter den Sternen at Mercedes-Benz-Museum.
- Colours Dance Festival organizes a special Family Dance Day at Wilhelma on July 14 (please note: Instructions at workshops will be in German)
- A special concert will be held at Feuersee on July 14: The Stuttgarter Saloniker will perform a Water Concert on a raft at Feuersee.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.