In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on March 16 and 17 in Stuttgart.
- In need for some green in your flat or garden? Then you should visit the Plant Exchange Party at Südheimer Platz on Saturday, March 16. Here you’ll find seeds and plants for free!
- Feeling like you could do some volunteer work? Then join the 13th Clean Up Party on March 16 at Oberer Schlossgarten!
- On March 16 you can get rid of used cloth (that are still in good condition of course) and take home some “new” ones when you visit the cloth exchange party at VHS Stuttgart/ Treffpunkt Rothebühlplatz.
- There is a St. Patrick’s Day celebration going on at O’Reilly’s Irish Pub on Saturday, March 16.
- And another St. Patrick’s Day party will take place on the same day at Kraftpaule.
- How about Salsa dancing at a special location? Salsa under the Stars offers just that as it will take place at Mercedes-Benz Museum on March 16.
- You like Latin music? Then you should not miss LA fiesta espagnola at Cantina on March 16.
- Stadtpalais Stuttgart invites you to dance Milonga in the museum on March 17.
- One of Stuttgart’s most beloved fair for design and fashion is back this March in Stuttgart: You can visit Blickfang and shop till you drop on March 16 and 17 in Stuttgart.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so.Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.