In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on February 9 and 10 in Stuttgart.
- Shop for used kids cloths at Basar rund ums Kind on February 9 at Mehrzweckhalle Zazenhausen.
- You want to do something for the community? Then you can join the Cleanup of the playground at Immenhoferstr. corner Zellerstr. on February 9 at 1:30 pm. New volunteers are always welcome!
- Watch ice sculpturers perform their art at DOQU on February 9.
- A big flea market for girls taking place on February 9 at Liederhalle!
- You like Whisky? Then the Whisky Blind Tasting, offered by The Scotch Malt Whisky Society Germany at Schwarz-Weiß-Bar on February 9 will be your thing. Note: it will be presented in German – but your taste buds won’t mind 😉
- Europe’s biggest Festival of Military Music and Marching Bands is in town on February 9 at Porsche Arena.
- February 9 seems to be the day of flea markets. You can also shop the night away at Nachtflohmarkt at Wagenhallen between 6 pm and midnight.
- Enjoy Rossini’s Il barbiere di Siviglia at the opera house in Stuttgart this Sunday, February 10.
- If you like volleyball you can cheer for our girls from Allianz MTV Stuttgart on February 10 at Scharrena.
- The utopian festival ECLAT is going on this weekend, on February 9 and 10 in Stuttgart. Enjoy new music trends, premiers and first performances from new composers and musicians from various fields.
- Enroll for my new German Conversation Group! It will start on February 13. Find out more here.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. In this post I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizators to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.