In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on January 5 and 6 in Stuttgart.
- Check out Stuttgart’s biggest construction site at Hauptbahnhof on January 5 and 6 in Stuttgart.
- Watch the show Grande Revue at Friedrichsbau Variete this weekend.
- Enjoy the ballet The Nutcracker on January 5 at Liederhalle.
- Gospel, Soul, Funk, Jazz, R&B, Pop, Motown… you name it, V.O.I. – Voices Of Inspiration performs it – at Jazzclub Bix on January 5 at The New York Experience. This year, the former Weather Girls-singer Ingrid Arthur is part of the team.
- The first Salsa Party at Cafe am Nil will be celebrated on January 5.
- If you like to go ice dancing you should visit Eisdisco at Waldau on January 6.
- Alfhoff Hotel am Schlosspark awaits you with a special brunch buffet on January 6: at Bowls & Bubbles you can enjoy bubbly champagne and a flying buffet, served in bowls.
- If you haven’t visited the Christmas Garden at Wilhelma you can do so until until January 6. To find out more about Christmas Garden, check out my post A visit at Christmas Garden in Stuttgart.
- In my opinion the best circus in Stuttgart: Until January 6 you have the chance to visit Weltweihnachtszirkus at Cannstatter Wasen.