In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on August 11 and 12 in Stuttgart.
- You can still celebrate the onion on August 11 and 12 at Zwiebelfest in Esslingen. To learn more about this event, check out my blog post about my visit there in 2013.
- If you like dance sport than you can enjoy the finals of the German Open Championchips at Liederhalle on August 11.
- Have you ever visited a silent disco? You have the chance to do so at Secret Rooftop Silent Disco #5 on August 11. You will learn about the location after subscribing to their newsletter.
- You like opera? Than you shouldn’t miss Nabucco by Giuseppe Verdi at the open air stage Killesberg on August 11!
- How about getting active in fresh air? CrossFit Animarum invites you to a free outdoor training on August 12 at noon. If you want to know more about CrossFit Animarum, check out my article about these great guys here.
- On August 12 airport Stuttgart will celebrate a Kinderfest (kids festival). Many attractions await the young ones like a gondola ride, meet and greet with policemen and -dogs, a bouncy castle and much more.