In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on July 14 and 15 in Stuttgart.
- Enjoy urban art and live music at the alternative street festival Westallee on July 14.
- The Hamburger Fischmarkt is still in town on July 14 and 15. The best address to enjoy seafood from one of the many stands at Karlsplatz.
- Visit Jazz Open at Schlossplatz on July 14 and 15 in Stuttgart! Even if you don’t get a ticket for your favorite act anymore you can enjoy the music while sitting on the grass at Schlossplatz or on the stairs next to Kunstmuseum.
- You have the chance to say goodbye to Fluxus, the great alternative shopping passage at Stadtmitte, on July 14 while visiting the Closing Party.
- Dance the night away at Mercedes-Benz Museum and visit the big Salsa Party on July 14.
- Enjoy light installations and fireworks at one of Stuttgart’s most beautiful festivals: Lichterfest on July 14.
- Celebrate 775 years Stuttgart-Weilimdorf on July 14! Live music and shows as well as food stands will wait you.
- American Football: Silver Arrows vs Tübingen Red Knights on July 15.