In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on April13 and 14 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- At Vaihinger Frühling on April 13 and 14 in Stuttgart you can explore all the shops and service providers in Stuttgart-Vaihingen, kids will love the fun rides and you can even shop on a Sunday – quite a treat here in Germany 🙂
- The 4th Craft Beer Festival will take place at Wagenhallen on April 13 and 14 in Stuttgart.
- If you still need the one or other decoration object for Easter don’t worry, you will find everything you need at the big Easter Bazar in Degerloch on April 13.
- There is a huge student flea market going on at Karlsplatz on Saturday, April 13.
- Stadtpalais Stuttgart, one of my favorite museums here in town, celebrates its first anniversary on April 13 with free tours and a fun program for the little ones.
- There is a new pop-up store at Markthalle where young viziers from the Stuttgart region present their best wines every week from Thursday to Saturday so you have the chance to visit them this weekend, on April 13.
- Dance Milonga at a very special and romantical place: the historical fun fair Eliszis Jahrmarkt on April 13.
- If you had too much beer on the Craft Beer Festival you can visit the hangover breakfast at Wagenhallen on April 14.
- If you feel like you want a pause, a small holiday or a day to retreat into a safe haven you should visit Day Retreat: Mindful me, a day filled with yoga, meditation and mindfulness. It will take place on April 14 at Osterbronnstraße 60, 70565 Stuttgart.
- There is a special concert for babies on April 14 at Kursaal Bad Cannstatt.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart.