In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do on June 9 and 10 in Stuttgart.
- You like flea markets? Then this is for you: residents of Lehen- / Heusteig- / Bohnen- & Stitzenburgviertel will sell used bits and pieces in their backyards on June 9. This event is called Hofflohmärkte and it’s a great way to explore a new part of Stuttgart and meet some locals. On the same day, Lá Pour Lá at Fluxus organizes a flea market in their store as well. Great opportunity to go shopping in the beautiful Calwerpassage before they have to close…
- For everyone who lives in Stuttgart-West: The Bürgerzentrum-West celebrates its 10th birthday on June 9 with live music and many other attractions.
- Here come three events for bikers: #0177Stadtradeln between June 9 and 29 is a cycling event for anyone who lives, works, belongs to a club or attends school/university in Stuttgart. And if you want to explore Stuttgart by night you can do so at Saturday bike fever on June 9. You will meet at Schlossplatz and ride your bike to the south of Stuttgart and back. Make sure the light on your bike is working! And last but not least: at the Radsternfahrt Baden-Württemberg on June 10 bikers from cities outside of Stuttgart ride into the capital of Baden-Württemberg and meet at Schlossplatz for a big festival. Seriously, who is saying Stuttgart is not a town for cycling?! 😀
- Laugh the night away at English Stand-Up Comedy Night on June 9 at Climax Institutes.
- Punk and Metal is your kind of music? Then you should not miss Rohrer Seefest on June 9 and 10.
- And here comes another very special festival: The Anti Establischment Festival Tatoo Fest celebrates music and body art from June 8 to 10 at Kinder- und Jugendhaus Hallschlag.