In this overview I present my favorite events and things to do on May 12 and 13 in Stuttgart.
- On May 12 you can visit the Hofflohmärkte in Bad Cannstatt .
- Women who want to improve their German speaking skills can do so at Frauenlesekreis at Stadtteilbücherei Feuerbach on May 12.
- Don’t miss the European Song Contest on May 12. If you want to know how we celebrated last year, check out my guide to ESC.
- You like both, Stevie Wonder AND mozzarella? Then you should not miss the Stevie Wonder birthday party at Mozze on May 12!
- Celebrate the Long Night of Wine at Im Wizemann on May 12.
- If you haven’t danced on tables yet: The 80th Frühlingsfest is still going on until May 13th.
- May 13 is the international Day of Museums. On this day you’ll have the chance to visit many museums for free. In Stuttgart the following museums participate: Kunstmuseum Stuttgart, Theodor-Heuss-Haus, Weissenhofmuseum and Landesmuseum Württemberg.
- Are you up for a very special opera experience? Then visit Wunderzaichen at Opera Stuttgart on May 13, a crossover of drama, opera and choral and instrumental phantasy.