Advertisement as I point out services of a local company.
To all moms-to-be and new moms out there: You have my biggest respect! Becoming or being a mom is tough enough. But in the middle of a pandemic… WOW!
But you are not alone and you can still seek and get support. Gravidamiga, a local company that focuses on services for international moms in the Stuttgart area, has moved many of their services online. Here are some examples of their various courses:
- Connect with them and other moms in the weekly free Mama Talk via Zoom.
- Online Core Strength and Stretching Class
- Understanding your Mothers Pass (Mutterpass) – online
- Online Birth Information Class
- Online Mom and Baby Yoga
- Online Postpartum Recovery Class
And of course you can always contact them for an individual request.
To see all posts concerning things to do during the lockdown, check out the tag fun online courses and events