Even though Halloween is no traditional holiday in Germany, more and more fun events are poping up every year. Check out my list of fun events on the night of Halloween in Stuttgart:
Halloween in Stuttgart – for families:
- Our zoo, the Wilhelma, will be decorated especially for the occasion. Spooky things (human or not, nobody can tell for sure) and living plants will make your visit very special. Kids can carve pumpkins, get a picture with a mairmaid or duke Dracula and much more. Fun fact: Kids and teens under 18 that are dressed up get free admission.
- There will be a Halloween Street Food Festival in town on October 31. Check their Facebook page for more information.
Halloween in Stuttgart – parties:
- Stuttgart Expat Meetups organizes a Halloween Party especially for Expats at Big Gago.
- Spooky fun awaits you on two floors at Kulturinsel at their Halloween Madness.
- Celebrate Rock’n’Roll-Halloween at Goldmarks!
- The Biggest Halloween Party in Stuttgart will be celebrated at SI Centrum.
- Listen to DJ Dracula and dance the night away at the Halloween Party at Classic Rock Cafe.
- Music from a decade far far away awaits you at the Halloween 80s Party at LKA Longhorn.
- Celebrate a Salsa Halloween Party at Café am Nil!
- Tripple H, tripple fun: You can celebrate Hip-Hop-Halloween at Penthouse.
- How about visiting a spooky villa on Halloween? You can do so at the Halloween Party at Perkins Park.
- Bollywood meets Halloween at Bollyween at Bombay Dance Club.
Halloween in Stuttgart – Dia de los Muertos
- Dia de los Muertos – the Mexican version of Halloween – can be celebrated in Stuttgart as well, for example at JAZ in the City.
- The bar Waranga invites you to celebrate Dia de los Muertos, too.
- The dead ancestors will also visit you at Perkins Park!
Halloween in Stuttgart – fun and games:
- There will be a fun Zombie Walk in downtown Stuttgart!
- Check out the Halloween Laser Tag Special at PowerLaser for more fun on Halloween.
- Explore the dark side of downtown Stuttgart with a Ghostwalk.
You’re in need of a costume? Check out Deiters next to the city hall, they offer a huge selection of Halloween costumes and accessoires!