In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on October 6 and 7 in Stuttgart.
- Shop for self-made handicarft at the flea market Karlsplatz on October 6.
- Visit the park of Villa Reizenstein that is usually closed for the pulic and listen to a special concert performed by the State Opera Stuttgart on October 6.
- Dance the night away with Soul Explosion at Jazzclub Bix on October 6.
- Celebrate cider at Mostfest at Feilichtmuseum Beuren on October 7.
- Create your own soap at the interactive exhibition about the local soap company Speick at Stadtpalais Stuttgart on October 6 and 7 in Stuttgart.
- Have a great time at the Pumpkin Festival in Ludwigsburg on October 6 and 7.
- Dance on tables in a beertent at Cannstatter Wasen on October 6 and 7 in Stuttgart.