Due to a nasty flu this post comes a bit late. But don’t worry, there are still many fun things and events this December in Stuttgart that you can visit and participate in!
- The Christmas Market in Stuttgart is still on until December 23. Don’t miss the amazing Finnish Christmas Village at Karlsplatz. If you’re into ice skating, visit the ice rink of Wintertraum at Schlossplatz. This mini Christmas Market within the Christmas Market is even open until January 1.
- Wouahou is a Christmas Market with a twist. You can visit this alternative Winter Village at Marienplatz until December 10 for upcycling workshops, locally produced gifts and great food.
- If you don’t have all the Christmas presents you need already, don’t worry! There are quite a few opportunities and events this December in Stuttgart where you’ll certainly find great gifts for your loved ones. The fair Schöne Bescherung is one of these events. Designers from the region present their products at Römerkastell on December 9 and 10.
- The German-Turkish Music Club will hold its Winter Concert at Liederhalle on December 9. Theme of the evening: Colorful Music.
- How about an Advent boat ride? Neckar Käpt’n offers a special Advent cruise on December 10, mulled wine and Christmas cookies included 🙂
- Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol will be performed in English on December 12 at Filderhalle in Leinfelden-Echterdingen.
- Enjoy a great open-air gospel Advent concert on December 13 at Urachplatz in Stuttgart-Ost.
- On December 16 is long shopping night in Stuttgart. Find Christmas presents until midnight in the shops in downtown Stuttgart!
- Visit St. Catherine’s Church for an Christmas service in English on December 16, starting at 5 pm and on December 24 for the Holy Communion at 8 pm.
- Let’s get wild! – At the Rock & Roll Festival that lasts for three days, from December 29 until New Year’s Eve!
- You like the circus? Then you will love Weltweihnachtszirkus! Enjoy world-class acts from the famous Circus Knie, the Chinese State Circus, the Circus Festival Monte Carlo and many more. I personally love this circus and it’s great fun for the whole family. The Weltweihnachtszirkus is in town until January 7, 2018.
- You like a great dinner AND being entertained while enjoying it? Then Palazzo is your thing! Exquisite delicacies are garnished with award-winning acrobatics, tension-loaded wire rope acts and heart-felt humor. You can visit this fantastic dinner event until March 11, 2018 – so tickets also make a great Christmas present, wink wink 😉
There will be a special post about events on New Year’s Eve in Stuttgart on the blog soon, so stay tuned.