In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on November 23 and 24 in Stuttgart.
[This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- The pre-Christmas-marktet at Schlossplatz has opened its gates on November 21 so if you feel like the first Glühwein of the season you should visit Wintertraum this weekend, on November 23 and 24 in Stuttgart.
- In order to get even more in the Christmas spirit you can visit Christmas Garden at Wilhelma this weekend in Stuttgart. Find out more in my post about my visit in 2018.
- A great fair for all lovers of meat-free cuisine (me! 🙂 is Veggi – frei von. It will be in town on November 23 and 24 in Stuttgart. There will be cooking events, smoothie workshops and more.
- An there is another food fair going on at Messe Stuttgart this weekend: eat&STYLE. Here you will discover new food trends and can participate in fun workshops.
- This is a special treat for all wine lovers: At the wine tasting fair Stuttgarts Beste Weine/Best Wines of Stuttgartyou can try wines from local vineyards in a very classy atmosphere on November 23.
- Celebrate the Spanish way at La fiesta espanola at Cantina on November 23.
- If you like gin you don’t want to miss the event Gin A Fair at Im Wizemann on Saturday.
- The US artist Morgan O’Hara will come to Haus der Geschichte on November 24 to write down the US constitution. Handwriting the Constitution is an art project that started in 2017 and has taken place in many countries so far like Taiwan, Hongkong and Portugal. The goal is to point out human rights. Admission to the museum will be free for the occasion.
- The Stuttgart football community will watch all the 7pm-games in the Redzone Conference on Sunday live with English comments and no commercial breaks at Kraftpaule
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on November 23 and 24 in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.