In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on November 9 and 10 in Stuttgart.
[This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- There will be a Künstlermarkt/art market on November 9 at Killesberg.
- Meet people from all around the world and make new friends on November 9 at the Stuttgart Expat Meetup event at California Bounge
- If brunch is your thing, you will have the opportunity to brunch your way trough the whole weekend: there is the Big Fat Italian Breakfast at Mozze on November 9, a Family & Friends Brunch at 87 Barbecue and Bar, a Brunch at Le Mèridien , Breakfast Encore at Jaz and a Family Sunday Brunch at Wyndham Stuttgart Airport on November 10.
- Doodle away the stress from the work week on November 10 at the event DoodleART Paint Party at Aloft.
- A flea market especially for women takes place on Sunday at Kulturhaus Arena.
- How about an afternoon at the opera? On November 10 you can enjoy Don Carlos, sung in French with English and German subtitles, at Staatsoper Stuttgart.
- If wine is your thing don’t miss the fair Perspektive Wein 2019 at Wagenhallen on November 10! You even get a discount on most wines of 10 percent.
- How about a fun musical show in English on Sunday? Then visit Pippa Evans: One Woman Musical Show at Kulturtreff Untertürkheim.
- Swing the night away at Sunday Night Fever at HappyFeet on November 11.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on November 9 and 10 in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.