In this brief overview I present my favorite events and things to do for non-German speakers on June 15 and 16 in Stuttgart. [This post contains unpaid advertisements based on personal recommendations]
- An alternative street festival is going on on June 15 and 16: Rohrer Seefest. Entrance is free and all earnings will be donated.
- Celebrate a Latin-American weekend at Römerkastell on June 15 and 16 in Stuttgart. Live music, shows, food trucks and more await you.
- Start into the weekend with a free mind and a relaxed body and visit REBOOT meditation with Stef on June 15 at Yoga und Pilates in der Galerie Stuttgart, starting at 8 am.
- The lovely Feuersee with its beautiful church will be the backdrop of a flea market on Saturday, June 15.
- You want to do some volunteer work for the community? Then you can join the cleanup at Marienplatz on June 15!
- A new café is in town: On June 15 you can join the opening party of Transit Caffé at Hans-im-Glück-Brunnen. This is the place where you can celebrate good quality coffee from now on.
- Here comes something for all fans of American Football: On June 15 you can support the Stuttgart Scorpions who will fight against the SHA Unicorns.
- Have you ever heard of Sloshball?! You can also call it Beer-in-Hand-Kickball and it sounds like lots of fun. You can try it for yourself this June in Stuttgart on June 15 close to Cafe am Nil.
- You like trail running? Then the adidas Infinite Trails tour will be your thing. You can join in on June 15 at Sportcheck. Two trails await you. Don’t forget to sign in online when you’re interested.
- Do you have a bicycle you don’t need anymore? Then you could donate it on June 15 at International School in Degerloch for the project Bicycles 4 Africa.
- On June 15 you can shop the night away at the Night Flea Market/Nachtflohmarkt at Wagenhallen.
- You love the 90s and especially the music from that decade? Then you don’t want to miss the Throwback Party at BOA on June 15.
- There is a classical concert especially for babies going on this Sunday, June 16 at Kursaal Bad Cannstatt.
- Join a gospel service on June 16 at Friedenskirche.
Transparency: This article contains unpaid advertisements. I point out events that are going on this weekend in Stuttgart that I can recommend personally. I did not get paid by the organizers to do so. Paid contend is always highlighted as such on Living in Stuttgart. Moreover, I researched the information about the events to my best knowledge but I cannot be hold responsible for any inaccuracy.