Even though Halloween is no traditional holiday in Germany, more and more fun events are poping up every year. Check out my list of fun events on the night of Halloween in Stuttgart:
Halloween in Stuttgart – for families:
- Our zoo, the Wilhelma, will be decorated especially for the occasion. Spooky things (human or not, nobody can tell for sure) and living plants will make your visit very special. Kids can carve pumpkins, get a picture with a mairmaid or duke Dracula and much more. Fun fact: Kids and teens under 18 that are dressed up get free admission.
- Kids can get their faces painted for free at Junges Schloss Stuttgart between 2 and 4 pm.
Halloween in Stuttgart – parties:
- Halloween, Mexican style: At Wagenhallen you can dance with the dead – and they even look amazing because on Dia de los Muertos everybody dresses up! A colourful night with great music, live wrestling and more.
- Celebrate Rock’n’Roll-Halloween at Goldmarks!
- If Forró is your thing you will love the Forró-Halloween Party at Salsa Company. When you’re dress up for the occasion you will get a discount on the entrance fee.
- The Halloween-90s-Bad-Taste-Party at Universum promises to be much fun. So if you feel like dressing up like Dracula but in pink leggins, go for it! 😀
- You will find the biggest Salsa-Halloween-Party at Cafe am Nil. Three floors are waiting for you.
- Listen to DJ Dracula and dance the night away at the Halloween Party at Classic Rock Cafe.
- Music from a decade far far away awaits you at the Halloween 80s Party at LKA Longhorn.
- Tripple H, tripple fun: You can celebrate Hip-Hop-Halloween at Penthouse.
- How about visiting a spooky villa on Halloween? You can do so at the Halloween Party at Perkins Park.
Halloween in Stuttgart – fun and games:
- Check out the Halloween Laser Tag Special at PowerLaser for more fun on Halloween.
- Explore the dark side of downtown Stuttgart with a Ghostwalk.
You’re in need of a costume? Check out Deiters next to the city hall, they offer a huge selection of Halloween costumes and accessoires!