Hi guys! Birds are singing and snowdrops are popping their heads out of the earth. I think spring is coming. Hurray! Let’s see what this March in Stuttgart holds in stock for us.
Hi guys, even though this February decided to stay one day longer than usual, we will be rid of this grey month very soon. And March will bring some nice events and things to do:
- Last chance to see the exceptional exhibition “I got rhythm” at Kunstmuseum Stuttgart. How about visiting the closure festival at the 5th and 6th of March?
- Hungry for culture? Than the “Global Brunch”, organized by the Forum der Kulturen Stuttgart, might be your thing. It will take place on the 6th of March at Bürgerzentrum West, Bebelstraße 22. The food will be prepared by members of several migrant associations and there will be a colorful program, too.
- A very special and quite spooky event will take place at the 10th of March at the Wagenhallen. The silent black-and-white-movie “Nosferatu – A Symphony of Horror” will be set to music live on stage by And. Ypsilon (member of the band Die Fantastischen Vier) und Sebastian Thümmel. Sounds like goose bumps and fun !
- If you don’t like it more colorful, the design fair “Blickfang” is for you. Trendy furniture, fashion and jewelry await you. The exhibition will be in Stuttgart from the 11th to the 13th at Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle.
Foto: blickfang Stuttgart
- Next to Nosferatu, some more horror will come to town in March: The “Stuttgarter Kriminächte” (Stuttgart nights of crime stories) start on the 8th of March. One event will be in English: The radio drama “Sorry, Wrong Number”, performed on the 17th by the New English American Theatre Stuttgart (NEAT) at Theater am Olgaeck, Charlottenstraße 44. A spoilt, rich girl overhears a telephone conversation where two man are planning a murder… NEAT will present the radio play with live music and sound effects as originally intended. Sounds like lots of fun to me!
- On the 23rd, you can participate in two fun events: At Wagenhallen, the fair “Good food” presents all sorts of yummy and good-quality food. But don’t eat too much because at 9:30 pm, you have an appointment with the running buddies of “Good Night Run” at Schlossplatz, next to the fountain in front of the New Castle
- On the 30th, the International Dance Camp Festival starts. You have the choice between more than over 150 Workshops in five days! If you like dancing, don’t miss the biggest dance event in Southern Germany.
Have you planned on visiting some of these events? Or do you think I have missed something? Let me know in the comments!