Christmas is over and New Year’s Eve is already waiting around the next corner. If you haven’t made plans for the last night in 2017 yet, check out these New Year’s Eve events in Stuttgart!
New Year’s Eve events in Stuttgart: parties!
- One of the biggest New Year’s Eve parties will be celebrated at SI-Centrum in Stuttgart-Möhringen. There are actually three events going on there that night: the Silvester Gala & Party at Hotel Domero that includes a buffet and live music, then the event Silvester Casino Las Vegas that awaits guests with live music, show acts and snacks, and the Silvester Party, organized by the local radio station SWR3, where you can dance the night away on three different floors.
- One of the craziest events on New Year’s Eve this year is definitely the Let’s get wild Rock’n Roll festival at Universum (next to U-Bahn station Charlottenplatz) that lasts for three days, from December 29 to 31!
- If you like to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Stuttgart in style, the Great Gatsby Silvester Party at Amici is your event. Dress up, marvel at the decoration in the style of the glamorous 20s and enjoy the show acts and performances.
- Dance into 2018 at the party Letzte/Erste (last/first) with Hip Hop, Funk, Soul and Disco at Marmorsaal in the beautiful Weissenhofpark.
- You want Techno? No problem! Just go to ToY Silvester at ToY Club.
New Year’s Eve events in Stuttgart: shows and more
- How about spending the last evening in 2017 in a circus? Varieté Stuttgart and the show Circus, Circus is the perfect place to do so.
- The Silvester-Revue, performed by the Metropolorchester at Liederhalle, will take you on a trip around the word. Enjoy music from Berlin, Buenos Aires, New York, Havanna while waiting for 2018 to begin.
- Watching the sketch Dinner for one is a beloved Silvester tradition in Germany (to find out more about German New Year’s Eve traditions check out my former post Celebrating New Year’s Eve in Germany). This New Year’s Eve you can enjoy it live at Theater am Olgaeck!
- If you love Stuttgart, the event Stuttgart in Sand gemalt at Liederhalle will enchant you. Sand painter Anna Telbukh will take you on a emotional trip through the city and you will meet famous landmarks and well-known places – all painted in sand.
- You haven’t visited a Christmas market yet? You still have the chance to do so: The ice rink Wintertraum at Schlossplatz with its little Christmas market is open until 10:30 pm on New Year’s Eve! End 2017 with a glass of mulled wine and some Lebkuchen 🙂
What will you be up to on New Year’s Eve? Will you celebrate at home? Or visit one of the events I’ve mentioned here? Let me know in the comments 🙂
Picture credit of featured Image: canva.com