Even though Halloween is no traditional holiday in Germany, more and more fun events are poping up every year. Check out my list of fun events on the night of Halloween in Stuttgart:
Halloween in Stuttgart – for families:
- Our zoo, the Wilhelma, will be decorated especially for the occasion. Spooky things (human or not, nobody can tell for sure) and living plants will make your visit very special. Kids can carve pumpkins, visit the Adams Family show, get lost in a maze, hunt zombies, meet a mairmaid and much more. Fun fact: Kids and teens under 18 that are dressed up get free admission.
Halloween in Stuttgart – parties:
- Halloween, Mexican style: At Im Wizemann you can dance with the dead – and they even look amazing because on Dia de los Muertos everybody dresses up! A colourful night with great music from Dia de los Muertos Roadshow and Los Sceleteros. There will also be a burlesque show and live wrestling.
- Celebrate Rock’n’Roll-Halloween at Goldmarks with live music from The Railbones & Bantam, DJs Jens-O-Matic & Alfredo Amore.
- If Hip Hop is your thing, you should dance the night away at City Department. You’ll even get free admission to their Big Hip Hop Halloween Party if you’re dressed up in a full body costume!
- Another Hip Hop Halloween Party takes place at 1. Stock with Manfred Groove & Crew.
- A fun event awaits you at Universum: Stuttgart’s first Bad Taste Halloween Party with music from the 90s (hello Backstreet Boys! :-D)
- The community center Botnang organizes a Halloween Party, too! Music from Mr. Reem, fun cocktails and lot’s of witches, zombies and monsters await you. Free entry.
- Ever visited a Techno Halloween Party? You can do so at ToY Stuttgart.
- The organisators call it Stuttgart’s biggest Halloween Party. At Carl-Benz-Arena spooky beats, creepy show acts, Halloween-themed drinks, a foto-shooting in a grave, XXL decoration and a zombie invasion await you.
- Why not celebrate Halloween as silent as a graveyard? Do so and join the Headphones Halloween Party at Mono. You will get headphones at the beginning of the night and you can choose from three different channels: the spooky channel, the rock and indie channel and the jukebox channel.
Halloween in Stuttgart – fun and games:
- ave you ever participated in an exit game? So. Much. Fun! You and your friends will be locked into a room and you have to solve several puzzles and quizzes within 60 minutes in order to get out again. At Exit Games Stuttgart you can play a special Halloween version of the room Blood Lust – with creepy special effects and real actors! I played this room already and it was amazing! Check out my post about it!
You’re in need of a costume? Check out Deiters next to the city hall, they offer a huge selection of Halloween costumes and accessoires!